Technical Specifications for Visiting Companies
The ShowRoom has 212 seats and BOC will give the company up to 6 complimentary tickets.
The information and facilities displayed below are provided for the benefit of invited companies. For commercial hire please contact email@example.com.
In liaison with our Technical Manager, Vince Field , firstname.lastname@example.org (07739 983728 / 07846 334941 ) the following will be supplied by UCC:
- the services of a resident Technical Manager to rig lights and sound prior to your performance, and support on the day and evening of the performance.
- additional crew for on-stage (if required)
- Front of house staff
- Storage for a specified amount of equipment, after the get out (if required) .
- Stage lanterns – All with hook clamp, safety bond, colour frame. All 16 Amp
8 x Selecon 1200w Professional PC spot and barndoors
6 x Selecon 1000w Fresnel and barndoors
12 x Selecon Pacific 12/28 high output profile spot
8 x Source Four junior zoom profile .22 to 50 degree
5 x Selecon 500w quad asymmetric flood
16 x Selecon 650w Fresnel and barndoors
12 x Selecon 650w PC and barndoors
10 x Par 64 CE spec with CP 61
12 x Par 64 CE spec with CP62
4 x Selecon 500w cyc floods
1 x Jem K1 Hazer
1 x Le Maitre Micro Fog machine
1 x Neutron XS Haze machine
1 x DMX controlled High Output Stobe
1 x UV gun
1 x mini snow machine
Zero 88 Chilli Pro 24.
72 x 10 amp dimmers with 30 mA RCD
- Lighting control desk
ETC Ion with monitors
- Back up
Zero 88 Bullfrog with monitor.
- Integral part of truss;
2 x lighting bars over seating (foh bars)
4 x lighting bars over stage area
4 x Powerdrive stand with 5 hole tee bar
6 x Powerdrive Turtle Stands
Allen & Heath GL2800 mixer, 14 channels left open for company use, 10 channels are hard wired tour existing equipment and cannot be altered at short notice.
If you require more inputs to our desk, please advise us in good time.
For large scale audio events you would have to provide/rent a mixer with enough inputs and sub mix through our desk
6 KV2 EX10 Monitors:
One pair upstage, One pair FOH
One pair available free standing or with speaker stands, to be used anywhere in the space
Two KV2 EX1.8 Sub Bass. Upstage, but can be moved.
Microphones: Trantec racked and ready 8 way 5.3 series comprising: 4 hand held dynamic wireless 5.3 trantec 4 lapel/beltback wireless 5.3 trantec 8 sennheiser evolution microphones and stands
Panasonic EZ570 projector (5000 lumens) Extron VideoScaler: 4x HDMI , 1x VGA, 1x Composite inputs)
Mac pro 5.1: 1Tb,3.2Ghz, 8Gb ram, intel Xeon. Qlab 2 for audio and video,
Lexicon and Alesis rackmount dynamic effects, available at the mixing desk aux bus. Induction loop hearing assistance. A wide range of interconnecting cables, adaptors and miscellaneous items for connecting equipment.
44 XLR and 23 Composite video tie lines from stage to tech box
(Surrounded by black curtains on track / white cyc (10m x 4m))
Stage area: 14m wide x 9.6m deep (black Harlequin floor)
Seating area: 14m wide x 6.2m deep (retractable)
Total floor area with seats retracted: 14m x 14.5m
Pre-wired truss; height 4.8m (lowers to 4m upstage)
- The ShowRoom’s lighting and sound plan can be viewed here as a PDF (99Kb).
- The ShowRoom’s seating plan is available here as a PDF (147kb).
- At present one lockable dressing room is available. A visiting company will be offered the use of this room with its key.
- You will have access to showers and a dressing room on the day of the performance
- Access to the ShowRoom for all performances is from 9.30 am on the day of the performance
- The ShowRoom must be vacated immediately after the show
- There is a lounge (green room) for you to relax in during the day and until 8-30pm
- There are facilities on the campus for you to eat during the day and in the evening. (Evening meals are served from 5-15pm-6-45pm)
- Internet access
Chichester’s venue for Dance and Contemporary Performance | T: 01243 816000, F: 01243 816080 | Bishop Otter Campus, College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex. PO19 6PE
Showroom Director; Ben Francombe | Showroom Administrator; Julie Thurston | Technical Theatre Manager; Vince Field